Friday 9 September 2011

From the land of the Midnight Sunglasses to the mountains of the moon

Well, I am on holiday again Giselle is visiting more customers and we are in another country. Et lambinez-moi, vraiment parlent français ici. Don't ask me why I had never really considered that they really do speak French in Canada. I knew they did but I didn't think that they didn't speak anything else in Quebec but no, everything is in French. All the road signs, all the people speak it. Its French (Giselle thinks that its France as she just told me that we paid for the room in Euros) Now I am hoping that this means that the food is better than it in America. Other than that I can't tell you much about Canada other than it looks just like America from a motorway But tonight we take Montreal..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment