Tuesday 26 October 2010

But you're one in a million, you've got that shotgun shine

We are currently in North Caldwell, NJ. Giselle has come here for a meeting and I have just tagged along for a ride. It feels like an extension of our viewing for the last week (Series Four, episode four as you ask).

I have just eaten gabagool as a starter in a restaurant that wasn't a million miles from Vesuvio, served by a waitress who was a cross between Carmela and Adrianna. The following is I swear a real conversation that we overheard from an adjacent table.

"You know he was Joe Pesci's bodyguard?"

"No but did you known he was in the Soprano's?"

I was going to go to the Fountains of Wayne (the garden ornaments store where the cop works who loses his overtime for those of you not as trainspottery as me) tomorrow morning whilst G is at work but apparently it closed last  year - why do these things always close or get knocked down before I get to them?

2 comments: