Wednesday 1 December 2010

Crystal world with winter flowers, turn my days to frozen hours

Its seems that I am living in the only place in the Northern hemisphere where it isn't snowing. Apparently the UK has some snow (so I assume that it has all come to a grinding halt then?). I just spoke to Giselle and she is in Chicago and it is snowing there. But outside my window? 48 degrees (or just about 9 in new money) and rain. Where is this much vaunted east coast winter? (I have a feeling I may regret that....)

1 comment:

  1. yes, snowing - yes, everything f*cked - peculiarly though south east london, surrey and kent only really hit big time - the affluent north escaped! thanks for the chrissy card, and a very belated happy birthday from me - I may have missed the slot for getting you a card back - if so, sorry. Keep loving the rain, the snow really does become a pain in the ar*e after a week or so

    love to you both

    Ginge x

    ReplyDelete